Tuesday, December 31, 2013

7 Healthy Foods......

I find this picture funny. I was looking on Amazon and I found this page that has 7 healthy foods for the new year. And honestly, I started eating these things months ago. It's like I'm ahead of everyone in the health fad!

I love chia seeds in my smoothie! You could honestly put them on anything for a power boost!

coconut oil is so good for putting desserts! I love baking with it, though I got water in mine and it made the oil get mold :'(

OATMEAL. I love having oatmeal to start my day. I put literally anything in it. Pumpkin, hot cocoa, fruit, even more oatmeal.......

the first time I heard about quinoa I thought it was pronounced Qui-No-A. But it's actually Keen-Waa. But it's really good! It's a whole grain with fiber and even protein! You could substitute quinoa for rice in your meals to get more nutrition!

tea is such a good thing. I love peppermint tea. It's very soothing and doesn't make my breath smell bad like coffee.

Almonds are a good thing to snack on! they have healthy fats to keep you energized and have your brain work properly. It's probably my favorite nut.(I think I've said that before)

Whoever says chocolate is unhealthy obviously eats the trans fatty chocolate. Dark chocolate has good antioxidants and is a good small treat to have.


I hope you all have a great new years eve! I just got invited to a friends house so I better start making food! Have a happy new year!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment