Sunday, December 29, 2013

Easy as Pie Almond Milk Recipe!!!

I love almond milk soooooo much! But the unsweetened ones taste really bad plus all of them are really expensive :( I saw a recipe on how to make almond milk a few months ago that showed me 2 ways. This was the first way


Ingredients:

      1 cup of raw almonds
          
          4 cups of water

Directions:  soak the almonds in water over night. In the morning put the almonds and water into a blender. After blending, filter it to get the almond pieces out. Use within 2-4 days.


It was okay and all, but still pretty expensive. It really didn't have much of a taste, and it had a lot of work. So I tried the other way and it is way easier and tastes so much better! here's he recipe for easy yummy almond milk!


Ingredients:


            1 Tbsp of almond butter ( I got Mara Natha almond butter at walmart for 5 dollars! It is ok, but I'd prefer Justin's but it's 8 dollars a jar :(  )

          1-2 cups of water depending on how strong you want the taste I switch it up every time.

Directions:  Blend the ingredients in a blender for about 5-10 seconds. Depending on the almond butter you use, you may need to filter it just once. After that, enjoy your easy cheap homemade almond milk!






No comments:

Post a Comment