Monday, April 7, 2014

Trader Joe's Haul!

A few weeks ago my friend to me to a city with a big mall and a Trader Joe's! So we had to go and boy did I get a lot of stuff. Here's a picture I took when I got home.

Displaying photo.PNG

Here's a list of all the things I got


  • speculoos cookies (the cookie in cookie butter)
  • vanilla coconut milk
  • kale chips
  • dark chcolate
  • coconut milk yogurt
  • coconut cream 
  • gumdrops
  • caocao nibs
  • orange galvored cranberries
  • fruit leather
  • carrot juice 
  • vegan cream cheese
  • mango green tea
  • sparkling water
  • regular and cocoa cookie butter
  • crackers
  • licorice
  • coconut water
  • coconit cranberry granola
  • vegan rice crispie treats
  • coconut sugar 
  • black bean soup




As you can tell, I really like coconut:) I paid for ALL of this with my OWN money so please do not call me spoiled. Plus I love seeing what people get at Trader Joe's to give me ideas so I hope it helped! 




What are your favorite things at Trader Joe's?

No comments:

Post a Comment